Sunday, September 14, 2008

Layouts from Still

I would love to share these lovely layouts
done by our Residence Designer using
"Still"

NO
by Liza Yet

I love how she layered all the pps
and that owl at the side is juststicking cute!!

and of course, Aaqil is soooo cute on that pic

Bored
Liza Yet

another lovely layout by Liza
and of course great layering
and great colour combi as well!

Love you at Every Angle
Wati Basri

I could not resist myself not playing with still
This photo of Adam was just shouting out to me
to use it with still!!
I love how the owl just blend with the photo
and I also add on a stamped script
the stamped script is from Hero Arts

If you have any layouts done by any of
SK Beyond's kit
Do email me at skbeyond@yahoo.com
I would love to feature it here!!

No comments: