Sunday, September 21, 2008

Layouts from Rough IT

When I pass the Rough IT kit to SK DT, Issa
I know it is just meant for her
with 2 boys, she will definately do justice to the kit
and I am definately right!!

Check out these lovely layouts
from Issa

Letting Go....

I love how she mixed the colours on this LO
and the pics are just precious
the final touch with the stitching just blend it all

I Love You Chuy....

that 'trunk' pps as a background blend well on this LO
the colours are amazing again!!
and that owl is just too stinkin cute :)

If you have any layouts done by any of 
SK Beyond's kit
Do email me at skbeyond@yahoo.com
I would love to feature it here!!!

2 comments:

Chowchow said...

Love your layouts Issa.... Great job featuring the kit.

cabbie lopez said...

very beautiful layout!