Friday, August 15, 2008

those moments

'those moments'
Price : SGD 26.90

Items in the kit :
Maya Road People Chipboard
Maya Road Microchips Hearts
Ranger Ink Stickles
7 Gypsies - 97% Complete stickers - Remember
Making Memories Mini Shimmer Alphas
Cloud 9 ABC Chipboard Accent Stickers
My Mind Eye Garden Party Pattern Paper
My Mind Eye Adore Pattern Paper
My Mind Eye Just Dreamy Pattern Paper
My Mind Eye Confetti Pattern Paper (double sided)

To purchase 'these moments', please email us at
skbeyond@yahoo.com
with the header
"I want these moments"

For all orders we are able to
combine a few kits into one shipping

More pics of
'those moments'


We are pleased to have Cookie Aguliar
from Scrappin Kids Design Team
to play with 'those moments'
Here's her lovely & romantic mini album




Let's Play
by Cookie Aguilar

1 comment:

cabbie lopez said...

wow cookie's creation is so beautiful!!! definitely love the colors and how she combined the details!